Welcome back K1! Snapshot of this week's fun!

I'm a chef! Cooking in the home corner


We're doctors, taking care of our patients in the hospital



Provocation: what is hiding in the packets? What can you tell us about them?




















Music and singing with Miss Fiona.





I can trace around and recognise 2D shapes






I can name the people of our community who help us.





Number play and recognition




Brainstorming activity - who helps us at home?


Share what you know about the people who help us in our community.










Colouring activities








ER (everybody reads) - We shared books about people who help us.












I built a digger truck


I built a police car


I built a fire engine


I built a flying ambulance


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

UoI Animals

You can't catch me!